Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Whole New World

New Release






Eva’s safe and sheltered world has become so mundane that she wants a change. Something, anything as long as it is different. By a stroke of luck, she lands a date with the sexiest man in her office, the one her most secret fantasies revolves around. With a desire to truly break her conservative mold, she requests that their date be out of the ordinary.
When Greg catches part of a phone conversation between Eva and her best friend, the stage is set, and he assumes control. Eva is about to embark on an evening of sexual adventure like she has never known. With lust and desire prodding her on, she has one goal- To do whatever it takes to feel his body against hers.
A Whole New World is a 5300 word smoking hot short story that takes a conservative woman out of her shell and into a world of rough sex and submission to the man of her dreams. This raunchy tale of desire told through the eyes and thoughts of Eva herself is very graphic in nature and intended for mature audiences only!

Excerpt:
As I began to spin around and drop the phone back into place, I froze, every last muscle in my body refused to move. The phone fell with a thud onto the desktop, my fingers no longer wrapped around it.
Even my breathing stopped. The only sound to reach my ears was that of my own heartbeat. Loud and hard, each thump filled my ears at the same time it slammed against ribs as though it were trying to leap out of me.
Casually leaning against the doorjamb, Greg watched me with a look I had not seen from him before.
Oh shit, the voice of reason screamed, how long has he been standing there?
“What’s up Greg,” my voice trembled as I finally recovered a little of my composure, and fumbled with the phone to put it in the cradle.
“Well I had forgotten to add this sheet to the file,” he said and stood upright.
I watched the paper flutter in his hand while he strode across my small office. His eyes seemed to burn right through me with an intense gaze that made me squirm.
“I just happened to overhear some of your conversation, and it has me thinking…” his words just trailed off.
He had dangled the bait well, and he held all the cards, I didn’t know how much he heard. I could only assume he wanted me right now, and just the thought made my pussy twitch.
“Thinking about what,” I had to ask.
Greg straightened his back, squared his shoulders and spoke in a low, powerful tone.
“Since I heard you say what you think of me, and you want to dress like a whore, I am taking you home tonight. Leave your car here for the weekend; I don’t think you will need it. I’ll see you in the parking lot in twenty minutes.”
He turned and left without another word, leaving me to stare at the clock and ponder what had just happened.
I thought about his words, they came out firm and commanding. It was not a question of if I wanted to leave my car there or even go with him, it felt much more like an order. A shiver of lust danced across my skin in anticipation.
I needed to explore his body, to let my fingers trace the lines of his muscles while my tongue danced on his ear lobe. I wanted him so badly, his naked body slamming me into ecstasy; his cock inside me pulsing just before filling me with a hot load. My mind rolled through the fantasy for the millionth time.
Something snapped me back into reality. Panting for breath and quivering with desire, I forced myself to look about the office. Much to my relief, I was still alone. I drew a deep breath and slowly exhaled as I fell back into my chair.
“Yep, I will do anything to feel that cock,” I whispered to the ceiling.

Find it HERE on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment